Re: F11 Liveuser Password

R. G. Newbury wrote:
OK, Now I'm really frustrated.
What IS the password for the 'liveuser' user?

Password? When the GDM screen comes up, it auto-logins after a short wait (less than a minute ISTR). When inside the environment, I can type "su -" and I'm not asked for a password....

I have tried liveuser, user, (blank), root, live, and fedora.

Nothing works and I get returned to the login screen.

Of course, there is NOTHING in the release notes.
Thanks guys  </sarcastic>

-

Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com