Re: ease of alpine -> thunderbird migration?

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:06:13 -0400
Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>    did you take notes?  is the recipe online somewhere?  if not,
> i have a site with a wiki that would be happy to host your steps
> in doing the above.

I got most of my info off the dovecot homepage and files in
/usr/share/doc/dovecot*, it wasn't too horrible to figure
out. I also just updated my notes when moving to f11, so
I have details, but a lot of them are the personal
prefeence kind of thing for the setup.