Re: Anybody else having problems with the FireFox 3.5 Beta on Fedora 11 (and XFCE and opera)?

Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:56:04 -0500
> Kevin Martin wrote:
>

>> cnn.com, bbc.co.uk, theregister.co.uk, and slashdot
>>

> I just made 4 tabs and loaded each of those with no problem.
> I did 'em one at a time though. Are they loading
> simultaneous at startup? Maybe it is a concurrency
> problem of some kind?
>
> I've got the default ff 3.5 in x86_64 fedora 11
> on this system.

Ok, added flashblock and it looked like, briefly, that it was going to
work.  I was able to open up a link on cnn.com and read it but as soon
as I tried to go back to the previous page it blew up again.  BLEAH!!!
Thing is, it blows even when I try to run FF in safe-mode.

Kevin