Re: eradicating f11 anacron

Tom Horsley wrote:

> It is easy in cron too

Since I regularly turn off my computer (whenever I go out,
night-time, etc), I feel that the present setup with anacron is
best for me.

A strange cronie/crontab update just now appeared on my laptop
(PAE/i586), but not on my desktop (x86_64). It is a file called
/etc/sysconfig/crontab.rpmsave. It has the delay variable in it.
I suppose I should rename it to /etc/sysconfig/crontab? It
doesn't appear to replace /etc/sysconfig/crond nor /etc/crontab.