F11 install goes well, BUT, HP1020 Printer refuses to work.

Hi All,
I have recently installed F11 by upgrading via Preupgrade from F10 to F11 and am pretty happy with it. The only persistent problem is my inability to get the printer up and running. Initially, it was not recognised at all. HP-GUI didn't see it and stated that it was not connected. I may have complicated matters by reinstalling HP drivers manually by doing the following:

*Step 1:- Execute Following Command wget -O foo2zjs.tar.gz http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/foo2zjs.tar.gz
This command will download Driver*

*Step 2** :- *Unpack the downloaded Drivers.Execute Following Commands
*tar zxvf  foo2zjs.tar.gz
cd foo2zjs*

*Step 3:- *Now Compile Drivers & Install Drivers (GCC Packages need here now) *[root barot wordpress com~]# make [root barot wordpress com~]# make install [root barot wordpress com~]# make install-hotplug *(this command will detect your USB printer)

When you finished this then follow below steps :-

Execute *system-config-printer* command
*Find your Printer and Install it.
*

*Get extra files from the web like Firm ware and ICM File.Select your Printer and download it.

**$ ./getweb 1020 # Get HP LaserJet 1020 firmware file

Could anyone help with this issue. I am finding it very annoying as I have installed this printer in previous iterations of Fedora.

Thanks for any help.
*