FC11: gnome-screensaver stop working under fluxbox

Dear Fedora users,

I'm using FLUXBOX as my desktop manager (without GNOME) and
GNOME-SCREENSAVER as my screensaver program.
I've noticed that GNOME-SCREENSAVER does not automatically blank the
screen anymore; it should blank the screen after 5 minutes but even
after +/- an hour, for instance, the screen is not blanked even if
GNOME-SCREENSAVER is up and running.

Trying to query the status of GNOME-SCREENSAVER, I get:
  $ gnome-screensaver-command -q
    The screensaver is inactive
    The screensaver is not inhibited

and if I force to activate the screensaver:
  $ gnome-screensaver-command -a
or to lock my screen:
  $ gnome-screensaver-command -l
It works perfectly.

Please note: just to check if GNOME-SCREENSAVER worked I've tried to
use GNOME instead of FLUXBOX and...
Yes under GNOME all is OK

I used to use FLUXBOX + GNOME-SCREENSAVER since FC10 and under FC10
all worked perfectly.

Any idea to let GNOME-SCREENSAVER work under FLUXBOX again?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Cheers!!

-- Marco