Re: ot: How to disable extended keyboard in Thinkpad T61?

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Globe Trotter<itsme_410 yahoo com> wrote:

> I wonder if someone can tell me how to get rid of the extended keyboard on the T61. These are the keys usually to the right side of laptop keyboards which take off on their own once in a while ? :-(

I have a T61 running Fedora 10, so perhaps i can help, but I don't
understand the question. What is it you mean by "extended keyboard?"
Are you referring to the Insert-Delete-Home-End-PgUp-PgDn key cluster
on the top right or the cursor control keys on the lower right? And
what is it they are doing, in which application, that you'd like to
disable?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC