Re: Missing icons

Wine does this as well.

-- Robin

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 1:23 AM, Braden McDaniel <braden endoframe com> wrote:
Several packages I've installed subsequent to the initial Fedora 11
install aren't having their icons displayed (in the menu and on
launchers).  But this isn't the case with *all* packages I've installed;
just some.  The problem children: epiphany, emacs, empathy, vinagre, and
xchat-gnome.  Also, the processor icons for gnome-sensors-applet appear
to be missing (I get the default black square).  I've looked, and there
do appear to be some icons for these apps under /usr/share/icons.

Does anyone see a pattern here that might suggest what the problem is?
This is the third box I've installed F11 on, and the only place I'm
observing this problem.

Braden McDaniel <braden endoframe com>

fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list redhat com