Re: Book Readers (E-Books) w.r.t. Fedora Interoperation

Frank Murphy wrote:
> Looking for user experiences with e-book readers.
> Against maybe buying a 7" netbook for same purpose.
>
> Trying to cut down on space use\Paper book purchases.
>
> Frank

well, i got a kindle for father's day. it was given to me a few days ago
and i LOVE it. AND it runs Linux. they are about the same price as a
netbook but your eyes won't start aching after hours of reading.

--
jack wallen, jr. writer, stylist, nerd
techrepublic.com, linux.com, ghacks.net