Re: cups doesn't get the right ppd file

2009/6/21 Craig White <craigwhite azapple com>:
> I think you probably have to use either system-config-printer or the
> cups web interface (http://localhost:631) and if the one you choose
> cannot print a test page, delete the printer and set the printer up
> again. If you want to ask the list, you probably should post the
> contents of /etc/cups/printers.conf

# Printer configuration file for CUPS v1.4rc1
# Written by cupsd on 2009-06-21 09:56
<DefaultPrinter Lexmark-E120>
Info Lexmark International Lexmark E120
Location endor.marques
MakeModel Lexmark E120 Foomatic/lj4dith
DeviceURI usb://Lexmark/E120
State Idle
StateTime 1245588984
Type 8400900
Filter application/vnd.cups-raw 0 -
Filter application/vnd.cups-postscript 100 foomatic-rip
Filter application/vnd.cups-pdf 0 foomatic-rip
Filter application/vnd.cups-command 0 commandtops
Accepting Yes
Shared Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0