Re: Fedora 11: Finally I can ditch XP

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Vijay Gill <vijay s gill gmail com> wrote:
So far I always wanted to convince my wife to let me have Linux as
main desktop and if she needs XP (for software like MS-Money, she has
been entering data into it since 2003)

You must have missed this... tell your wife to start looking at Quicken or other F/OSS solutions...

Microsoft discontinues MS Money
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10261742-56.html

Microsoft Money ends its life on June 30
http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/143940

See also:
Six great free alternatives to MS Money and Quicken
http://zenhabits.net/2007/05/6-great-free-alternatives-to-quicken-ms-money/

Hope this helps,
FC

PS: Sorry I hit send by mistake a minute ago and sent a reply to the list with no text, just the quote