anyone using Inspiron 15n with fedora?

I'm thinking of getting a Dell Inspiron 15n, but I've had
negative experiences with Intel graphics in recent
years (slow and buggy).  Both of the Dell Ubuntu
systems (laptop and desktop) come with Intel graphics.
The 15n laptop has an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
X4500HD, which I didn't find on smolt.  I also didn't
find the Inspiron 15n.  Is anybody using the 15n with
Fedora?  If so, what's your experience and can you
point me to your smolt profile so I can see what to
search for?

Thanks,

               David