F11 install: cant install via NFS - ISO

Hi,

I'm trying to install F11 via a ISO image via NFS.
This on a PS3.
I've tried the graphic installer and the text mode (passing boot option "linux text askmethod")
When I run in text mode the error seems to be that anaconda cannot find

"images/install.img" at the path I have entered.

Now, that path is *inside* the ISO and according to the installation documentation I do not need to
mount it.

Reading on google I've found that F10 had some issues and one had to add the content of "images" to
the directory containing the image.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Cheers