cups doesn't get the right ppd file

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Sun Jun 21 22:16:02 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-06-21 at 18:01 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Meanwhile, the hal mailing list is often a good place to go for
> tips about smacking hal around.

But hal is not misbehaving here as far as I can tell.  hal-cups-utils,
however, which is a different package providing glue between hal and
cups, may well be guessing the wrong device URI.

Once the bug report is filed and I can see the troubleshoot.txt file
I'll know more.

> (they helped me figure out how to make hal
> ignore a usb drive I didn't want automounted

Ooh, what's the secret for that?

Tim.
*/