Re: IPv6 docs, howtos, descriptions

Tony Asnicar wrote:
I know...google...BUT:
Does someone has good howtos, docs, descriptions, opinions in forums, or
similar things about IPv6 and "related things"?
I just think it would be a very good idea to collect some links about it...
Regards, and thank you in anticipation

Please stop blasting all the lists like that. I don't need multiple
copies of your messages.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.