Re: Problem mounting NTFS partitions in gnome automatically

Gijs wrote:
> I recently upgraded from F10 to F11 and after I did this, Gnome stopped
> mounting my NTFS partitions automatically.

If those are non-removable partitions, it's a bug that it did mount it
automatically before. It's supposed to be allowed only with the root
password. The right way to configure non-removable partitions is to enter
them in /etc/fstab, then they'll get mounted right at boot time as they're
supposed to.

        Kevin Kofler