Re: s-c-p: stupid app or PolicyKit annoyance?

John Austin wrote:
> cat /etc/PolicyKit/PolicyKit.conf
> <config version="0.1">
> <match user="root|ja">
>              <return result="yes"/>
>            </match>
> </config>

Hmmm, does this also bypass the authentication failure with the unpatched
PolicyKit? If so, I guess that (minus your "|ja" hack ;-) ) is the better
workaround to suggest to users: no patch needed, and no password prompts
for root (just like in the old consolehelper world). That said, the code
should still be fixed, I don't see any valid reason to blacklist root in
the authentication agent.

        Kevin Kofler