RE: Graphics card recommendation?

>This is bullshit. Intel integrated graphics (except the GMA 500) just work.
>Non-HD Radeons just work too.

Huh...
I have plenty Intel only systems, G35 and G45 systems and after a looong
hopeful wait for them to "just work" I am considering switching distro's.
Problem is I like RH based distros and Fedora has all I need with 3rd party
repos.

My Intel systems hand on playing video and just last night I reinstalled a
system on loan to a friend as X wouldn't even run.

Personally, my experience is they work terrible...

jlc