Re: Skype under Fedora-10

Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> writes:
> As I already wrote, there are providers offering POTS<->SIP bridging as
> well, that feature is not exclusive to Skype.

Yup.  I've seen as little as 2 cents per minute flat (with no monthly)
over a very large area (across the street or across the pond to Europe).
Sites www.teliax.com and www.gafachi.com are two I have accounts with.
They both work fine with Fedora's asterisk.  I haven't tested with a
bareback ekiga, but don't see why that shouldn't work either.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11