Re: F11 Java Graphics issue

Hi Ken,

Yes, OpenJDK uses the pisces rasterizer which is slower than the
ductus one, which is included in Sun's proprietary JRE.
Would be interesting if you could try the proprietary build against OpenJDK.

I already have some plans speeding up Pisces, I just need some time to
finally sit down ;)

Are you drawing to screen or to an image (BufferdImage, VolatileImage)?

- Clemens