(no subject)

Hi,
i'm a new user of Fedora 'cause I was using another distribution of linux

and i want to put F11 on my laptop (Hp 6735s) but I tryed the live version and

the wifi is not working...i wanna jnow if is just a live problem and if is like

that installing F11 the problem will be solved or is a problem with the

wireless hardware (Broadcom 802.11). Are just some months that i'm using linux

and i'm not so good at it.
thank's to everybody!
ivan