Blessed be the developers! (was Re: Will F11 save sessions?)

On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 18:40:59 +0000, I Beartooth wrote:
	[....]
> gnome-session-properties has failed to save my sessions for the last
> couple of Fedora releases.
>
> 	Iirc, there was some discussion here the first time this app
> began failing. Has it been fixed yet?? Any idea when it will be?

	Blessed be the developers, thrice blessed! F11 is doing it right
again, on all my machines -- and thereby saving me long sessions of
stupefaction.

	I move a *large* vote of thanks.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeonly Codger Learning Linux
On the Internet, you can never tell who is a dog --