Re: Flashplayer crashes on initialization (i386)

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Tarjei
Knapstad<tarjei knapstad gmail com> wrote:
>> ----- "Russ Dayan" <rdayan gmail com> wrote:
>>
>>> If you upgraded from F10, you may still have libflashsupport
>>> installed. Try removing it as it's no longer needed.
>>>

> Thanks for the tip, but no cure for cancer at my end :( Didn't have
> the package installed, and tried removing Acroread which also includes
> libflashsupport.so, but no improvement.

Hi folks, any further news on this? I've got the exact same problem,
with a twist: flash works fine with firefox-3.5-0.20.beta4.fc11.i586
but causes an instant crash with any of
firefox-3.5{b4,b99,rc1,rc2,rc3}.tar.bz2 tarballs from mozilla. I've
also tried recompiling from source to no avail..

Cheers.
-M