fedora-list Digest Batching email enhancement

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sun Jun 28 16:57:58 UTC 2009

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> As you can see from the table of contents, (refer below my
> signature), the messages are numbered.
>
> Is it possible to add a number to the message headers appearing in
> clear text, that are listed thereafter?

AFAIK, not without patching mailman, the list software.  I think
setting your preferences to receive MIME digests makes for a nicer
experience.  That way, you can easily view each digest message as its
own message and reply to them without losing the headers needed for
proper threading.

Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it
accumulates in the form of inert facts.  --Henry Brooks Adams