[OT] See USB pen drive with linux FS on Windows

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Tue Jun 30 00:59:45 UTC 2009

Antonio Olivares wrote:

> Still thanks for sharing this. The reason I write back is that I
have a friend that tells me that if a utility can't do it all, then
it is no GOOD. I have to kind of agree with him. He is a window$
user and I wanted to share some files with him, but the usb was
formatted in ext3 filesystem and Window$ wanted to format it :(, but
with this program it is a head start.

You should tell him by that logic, Windows is no good - it can not
read Linux file systems, while Linux can read Windows file systems! :-)

Mikkel