Re: Off the wall quuestion about browsing.

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 12:51:51 -0600
From: Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>
Subject: Off the wall quuestion about browsing.
To: fedora-list <fedora-list redhat com>

I notice that when I browse certain sites they can determing what city
live in. How is that done? I can't figure that out.

By the way, your browser sends some information about your system and even language you're using on it in a special header. My favourite Fedora' browser - lynx - doesn't send it. Because of that I can't browse some pages. Error message on them says: `Sorry. Probably you're robot!`.
--
Hiisi.