fedora 8 network booting howto

Dear all

I am planning to build a cluster based in Linux. This cluster will
have a master node and some slave
 nodes. I would like to boot the cluster  from the master node and, if
possible to power/up/down the slaves from the master.
Since I´m considering Fedora 8 as the linux version to use, I woud
like to find updated information on how to do this (yes, you´ve
guessed it, I´m not an expert linux administrator).

any help will be greatly appreciated

Antonio