Re: [Fwd: Re: FC10 Gnome desktop icons gone]

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 10:28 -0500, Gary Waters wrote:

I also just noticed that in some cases when I hit reply  it doesn't go
back to the list, but only to the person who answered...the list isn't
in the reply to field...

I presume you mean lists other than this one. The Internet mailing list
world is divided into two groups, those that rewrite the Reply-To header
so that replies go to the list, and those that don't. This one does,
others don't. That's why the behaviour of your mailer changes.

There's another way to classify mailing-lists: those that are OK with
HTML messages, and those that aren't. This one isn't (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines) so
please take note.

poc

No, I mean this one, as clarified in my post. Most of the time when I hit reply it goes right back to the list. However, there are some instances where only the responder's email is in the "reply to field," and it goes to their private email only. It took me a while to notice.