Re: Installing nVidia drivers on FC10

On 01.03.2009 13:27, Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
2009/3/1 Andras Simon <szajmi gmail com>:
On 3/1/09, Dave Bolt IT Solutions <dave davebolt co uk> wrote:
I have a test box which has been showing some corruption of the display from
time to time.
Since it doesn't matter if I play, I thought I would try installing the
latest support for the graphics card from the nVidia website.
Don't bother. Add rpm-fusion to your list of repositories, and then
you can install the necessary packages with yum.

RPMFusion doesn't provide packages for the 96.43 series of legacy
drivers (which is what the attached build log says Dave is using).

They are in the testing repo right now; for example
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/10/i386/xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-96xx-96.43.11-1.fc10.i386.rpm

CU
knurd