Re: [Fwd: Re: FC10 Gnome desktop icons gone]

On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 12:26 -0500, Gary Waters wrote:
> I have no problem being told I'm in error, provided the tone in which
> the message is conveyed is not inappropriately..."dry," "blunt,"
> "sarcastic," or, heaven forbid, "anal."  Provided such is the case.
> One
> never knows with the written word. ;-)

Indeed. I actually thought I was being polite, even excessively so,
given that the archives are full of the same complaint, and it's treated
specifically in the list guidelines, which are referred to in the footer
of every single message on this list.

Yours (politely)

poc