Re: [Fwd: Re: FC10 Gnome desktop icons gone]

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 11:14 -0500, Gary Waters wrote:
No, I mean this one, as clarified in my post. Most of the time when I
hit reply it goes right back to the list. However, there are some
instances where only the responder's email is in the "reply to field,"
and it goes to their private email only. It took me a while to notice.

I'm at a loss to understand this. The Reply-To header is rewritten by
the list management system, so it *shouldn't* happen. I don't doubt your
word that it does (though I've never seen it, not once), but the only
explanation I can come up with is that something is filtering your
messages after the list software sends them out.

poc

It works perfectly when I reply to your emails; however, I had to hit "reply to all" change the list from "cc" to "to" and remove the individuals' private emails before hitting send for the following:

dgboles comcast net
pgaltieri gmail com
akonstam sbcglobal net

It also worked perfectly when I hit "reply to" for mikkel infinity-ltd com Only the list email address was apparent.

I have no idea what's causing it or If I'm the only one experiencing it.

Sorry about my grumpiness today.

GW