something about themes and widget

Hi all,

is it possible that installing and using some themes on KDE 4.2 (Fedora
9 updated) some widget stop functioning?
And sometimes plasma crash after adding a widget?

For example, I'm using Arezzo theme and I can't use Analogic Clock (is
added but not displayed).
I'm able to use, instead, the picture frame.
It seems that this started after upgrading to 4.2

Tnx
 Ambrogio