Re: update to fedora 10

Hi Mike,

Yes it is an update.

I alrealdy have this problem with another machine, but I do not
remember how it has been fixed !!!

Also notice that if I create an user with firstboot, I have the same
problem.

I set selinux=0 in grub.conf. I expected that would have fix my problem
of autmounting partitions which are not in my fstab when startx
(right now in root).

Regards

Patrick Dupre wrote:

Hello, after I update fc7 to fedora 10, I cannot start an X session
(startx) when logged as a standard user !
The mouse pointer does not show up and the gnome session never starts.

Clean install or upgrade?

--
---
 Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |