Re: KDE3 on F9 and F10 HOWTO, now online

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Rex Dieter wrote:
Thanks for the followup Roberto, I'm sure some will find it helpful.

About as "helpful" as posting instructions to put a ticking timebomb into
one's living room under the heading "get grandmother's watch back"...

        Kevin Kofler

and here was me thinking that fedora was about freedom, not about devs telling you your stupid if you don't upgrade to their newest code whether you like it or not?