Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: Swap file size?

Dave Bolt IT Solutions wrote:
I found some more memory modules to add to my test box, taking it from
256MB to 896MB. I notice the swap file is 512MB. Does Fedora Core 10
automatically change the size of the swap file or do I have to tinker?
Thanks
Dave

See how much memory you use normally. If all programs you run fit in RAM
(which is often the case), you'll be fine. In fact, in this case,
tweaking swap size won't do anything for you.
You'll only have problems if you try to use more than RAM+swap.