Alpine will not show attachments

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 3 04:04:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 14:17 -0500, Tom Diehl wrote:
> I do not think it ever gets created. I never see a tmp file. It could
> be that it gets created and immediately deleted, I cannot be sure.

Can you monitor the /tmp directory while you play with Alpine?  It might
help to delete all the other old stuff in there, so there's less to look
through.

Are other programs still able to create temporary files?  Are the /tmp
directory still "drwxrwxrwt"?

[tim at suspishus ~]$ ls -ld /tmp
drwxrwxrwt 53 root root 4096 2009-03-03 14:33 /tmp

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.15-78.2.23.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.