XFCE 4.6 Success

For those of you lusting after XFCE 4.6, I just wanted to report that I ran the graphical installer and installed in a sub-directory in my home directory. The only tweak I had to do was edit the "gtk-doc.pc" pkgconfig file and pretend that it was version 1.10. The build took 7 minutes.

Added $HOME/xfce4.6/bin to the PATH and ran "startxfce4" from a level 3 login. Works like a champ. It worked with the 4.4 configuration files in my home directory. BTW, this was on an old F8 box. My F10 box gets the treatment tomorrow night.

Regards,

John