Re: How to re-lock ssh private key?

Robert Nichols wrote:

In searching for info I keep getting references to ssh-agent being
responsible for remembering the key, but I find that ssh-agent is
never executed on my system.

Here's one way to do it - the brute force solution.

Look under

   Applications -> Internet -> SSH Ask Pass

then right click and add it to your panel.

Then right click on the icon in the panel, select properties, then
change the command

   /usr/bin/ssh-add

   /usr/bin/ssh-add -t <time>

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."