Re: Touch screen laptop

Philip Rhoades wrote:
I have an older laptop that has a reversible screen so it can be used as
a tablet PC but I have never used it like that (it currently has F10
installed).  Are there Fedora utilities I can use to check to see if I
can get the touchscreen working with F10?
It would help to know what the laptop is. For example, I can tell you that an HP tc4200 will work because there is one sitting on my desk. I know also that HP 2710p tablets work.

In general, if you assume that it's a wacom touchscreen, you can install the linuxwacom package and play with wacdump to see if your pen/finger generates useful movement information - have a google for it, there's planty of info out there.

--
Sam