The system freezes when switching session

Pedro Jose ercrokan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:18:42 UTC 2009

Hello everbody:

I use Fedora 10 i386 in a Compaq Presario Notebook C735EM.
The system is updated, and my desktop is gnome with compiz fusion enabled.
The graphics card is intel.
The problem I have is that when I change the current user session to another
user, the system freezes, crashes.
All I can do is move the mouse. I can not close the X. I can not move to
terminal Cntr + Alt + F1
I tried to do before turning off compiz fusion, but also freezes.
In a virtual machine that I can not, so I guess it is problem of my laptop.
Can someone help me?

Sorry for my english. I´m spanish.