resetting user

Hello,

Is there a way to reset user settings as root for the GUI in Fedora 9? What happened is that I added a new language to a certain user settings in admin Keyboard settings, and that completely ruined his log-in. I cannot log-in using that user anymore - when I enter the (correct) password, Fedora looks as if it is going to load the GUI, and then goes back to the login. I can only login as root. If you can tell me what file includes keyboard settings, maybe I could change it. I couldn't find it in the user's home directory.

Any ideas?

Thanks