Re: kmod-nvidia is missing for kernel 2.6.27.19-170.2.35.fc10

Linuxguy123 wrote:
> I just ran yum update and it didn't install the new kmod-nvidia module.
> I ran yum list kmod-nvidia* and the new package isn't there.  The new
> kmod-nvidia module is still not available on whatever mirror my computer
> connects to.  I'll try again tomorrow.

Mirroring is not instant. And as the kernel and the kmods are in different
repositories, it won't always happen at the same time (in fact it will
never happen at exactly the same time, the difference between the times can
only be minimized). That's just how life is, you're wasting everyone's time
by complaining.

        Kevin Kofler