harware raid and fedora 10

Bonjour,

I would like to install f10 with hardware raid on two HD.

I selected the adhoc options in my bios and the two HD are recognised as one volume by the BIOS but, when I start the f10 installation I can see 2 different HD (sda and sdb) so I think that something is wrong in the communication between the bios information and anaconda....

Searching for clues! If anyone as an idea....

My hardware: ASUS P5WD2 Premium and 2 seagate HD (500GB/7200rpms)

Thanks for helping

PS Anyway I tried to install in spite of this fact: install went fine but it was unable to reboot at the end....
--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique