Re: gconf

Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

After an update from fc7 to fc10, the first session of gnome
does not create properly the environment to start the gnome session.
In fact, after creating a user, and run startx for example, the
directory .gconf stays empty and this does not let start a gnome
environment.

How can I start the script to create this clear environment ?
Why is it not done it by default ?

The tools seems to be based on gconftool-2, how can I activate it ?

Hi Patrick,

I think, it's better to install and run gconf-editor, which is GUI based.

Regards

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>