Re: Perl modules <---> Fedora RPMs (Test::More)

2009/3/4 "Stanisław T. Findeisen" <sf181257 students mimuw edu pl>:
> How can I know which RPM in Fedora release contains which Perl modules? In
> particular I want to install Test::More, but don't know where to look for
> that. :-/

I usually go and search for the module at http://search.cpan.org/.
That'll tell you which CPAN distribution contains the module. Then
it's just a case of translating the CPAN distribution name to an RPM
name.

For example, Test::More is included in the Test-Simple distribution.
The RPM name is therefore perl-Test-Simple.

Dave...