F10: system-config-services - hangs?

For some reason or another, I cannot seem to get system-config-services
to work.  It chugs along with the greyed-out (inaccessable) list and then
simply hangs.  Killing this app leaves a process around unless killed.

Works fine with F9, but avoiding certain services that causes hangs
but I am not sure what services on F10 would hang this app.

Has this worked for anyone else or is there some services I need to
be aware of that are known to cause hangs of the system-config-services?

Thanks!
Dan