Re: [OT] Free download of Linux Fromat for 24 hours

On 3/3/09, Steve Searle <steve stevesearle com> wrote:
http://www.tuxradar.com/content/linux-format-free-download-24-hours-only

Dammit!  Missed it.

Does anyone have a copy they can email me?  The site says we can share with friends ;-)

TIA

--
-jp

I hope if dogs ever take over the world and they choose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com