Re: How to re-lock ssh private key?

Todd Zullinger wrote:

I do appreciate the efforts of the gnome keyring folks, but the
documentation is sorely lacking, and having undocumented magic in the
area of crypto key handling is not something that gives me warm
fuzzies.

I believe the documentation wasn't written because services were intended to be identical to ssh-agent. The "ssh-add" tool can still be used to add and remove identities, and has its own man page.