xrander and big screen

Hello guys,

I have laptop with ATI radeon. I am using fglrx drivers from rpmfusion, which claims to support xrandr.
My laptop has 1440x900 , My LCD attached via DVI has 1280x1204.

I am trying to use dual sceen with big desktop. Yes I can achieve it via display config, or with xrandr switches via console.

The main problem is , that X server treates that as a one big desktop screen. When I resize window on full deskop, it is resized over 2 displays. This is not wanted scenario of couse. I want to behave as usual - resize to the actuall display, not both.

Please help

PS : this works normal when using open source driver, but I need 3D for development in OpenGL. My card is Radeon HD2400, unsupported 3D by opensource driver.

Thanks in advance,

David