Re: Perl modules <---> Fedora RPMs (Test::More)

Hi
rpm -ql perl-Test-Simple-0.62-30.fc8.x86_64
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Test/More.pm
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Test/Simple.pm

the problem is that  I can't found perl-Test- Simple  src rpm
spec of which should have something like
Provides: perl-Test-More = 062-30.fc8

There are many spec  having
BuildRequire perl(Test::More)

--Nick Zhokhov